Key CCG Services
- Relationship Marketing Program Analysis and Design
- Consulting Services
- Program Launch and Implementation
- Primary Research
- Database Analysis and Target Audience Profiling
- Database Mining
- Contact Strategies
- Program Management
- Creative Services
- Production Management
- Communications Tools
- Measurement and Refinement
Banks can certainly seem indifferent sometimes. Once a small business owner opens an account, the one-to-one interaction seems to wane (unless you’ve deposited millions). And many times their idea of communication is limited to lasered statement messages and statement-inserted product ads (and they’re never about a product that can actually affect the bottom line).
But this was not so at a Gulf Region Bank. They knew they could be more to their small business customers: They had the products and services to meet small business customers’ growing needs. They had the expertise to be a trusted financial advisor. They had the resources to help customers grow their businesses. And to prove it, they asked us to create a program that would help them communicate this value to small business customers, ultimately gaining their loyalty.
To start showing small business customers that they were more than just a lender, we developed an integrated customer communications plan to speak to small business customers about topics that made sense in their world. The plan included three components:
- Business Briefs, a quarterly newsletter that delivered news and actionable ideas, not just products.
- Business Briefs website to supplement information contained in the printed counterpart.
- Free Facts-On-Demand fax documents that heralded new products and strategic business-building information.
Big Bank, Small Business Both Triumph
- 80 percent of readers agree that Business Briefs is useful in helping them achieve their business goals.
- 30 percent of those readers were compelled to inquire about Hibernia products and services.
- The revamped Facts-On-Demand fax documents generated a 2,400 percent surge in response, presenting significant selling and relationship-building opportunities for the bank.