We’re seeking a go-getter who isn’t afraid to take on new challenges while ensuring that your colleagues have everything they need to succeed in fulfilling that vision. As a small agency specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), we pride ourselves on being nimble, innovative and ever-evolving. If you’re looking for variety and challenges while managing projects from end-to-end and enjoying a fast-paced and fun environment — let’s talk!
The Project Manager is responsible for the daily contact between the agency and one or more client accounts. The Project Manager interfaces with the various internal departments to move things through on behalf of the client. Project Managers contribute to development of strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Project Manager is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis. This position is responsible for scheduling, billing and account profitability and reports to the Vice-President of Account Management.
- 5+ years’ marketing or advertising agency experience.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Experience in digital marketing, with an emphasis on email.
- Experience in direct marketing with a keen understanding of marketing data.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior computer skills, including MS Office Suite, Internet navigation and e-mail use. Comfort with marketing platforms and HTML coding a plus.
- Experience in financial and/or retail marketing preferred.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, managers and colleagues.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, interest, commissions, proportions, and ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Experience with workamajig project management tool a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business journals, and professional journals.
Interested? Please respond to Paul Louderman at email@example.com with Project Manager Position in the subject line.