Coder / Developer
We’re seeking a go-getter who isn’t afraid to take on new challenges while ensuring that every “i” is dotted and every “t” crossed. As a small agency specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), we pride ourselves on being nimble, innovative and ever-evolving. If you’re looking for variety in a fast-paced and fun environment and are deadline driven — let’s talk!
Job responsibilities include the development, coding, testing and deployment of emails, e-newsletters, microsites and the company website, in addition to online ads, forms, polls, banners and other interactive elements. This position works closely with Copywriters, Creative Directors, Account Managers and clients.
- Strong coding skills for both email and web development.
- MySQL, database management and e-mail deployment applications a plus.
- Must be able to hand code.
- Must have a strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and discrepancies in email-client HTML rendering.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and best practices for website and email development.
- Software design skills include Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and NEVER miss deadlines.
- Scrupulous attention to detail, plus troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain exacting code management standards — i.e., fast, maintainable code, not clever code.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization strategies and best practices.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate verbally and in writing with team members and clients.
- Ability to aid in creating and delivering proposals and presentations.
- Experience with online polls and direct response.
- Experience with online forms and data capture.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Understanding and implementation of dynamic content and personalization in online communications.
- Social media applications and usage.
- Strong team player that can also work independently.
- Positive attitude.
- Experience using Responsys Interact and/or Epsilon DREAM email service provider a plus.
- Print design and production using Adobe InDesign.
- Mobile application development.
- Agency experience.
- Solid understanding of direct marketing principles.
Contact: email@example.com with Coder/Developer in the subject line. Please include your resume, samples and salary range.